For Brandalize, not only the product itself, but also the person behind it is important. We support the social compliance awareness of our clients by carrying out social audits at the production locations.
Social compliance is a continuing process which aims at improving work conditions of employees and protecting the community and environment in which they live. This concerns not only suppliers themselves, but also their supply chain.
All our suppliers have social audits, mostly like BSCI and Sedex , conducted at their factories by an independent certified auditing company. Findings are recorded and written in a report, which is available for clients to review.
BRANDALIZE keeps a close track of suppliers’ social audit results. If a Corrective Action Plan is suggested, the improvements are closely monitored.
In addition BRANDALIZE conducts client specific minimum requirement audits (MRQ) at the premises of potential suppliers. These audits mainly focus on;
- Knowing the production locations,
- Prevention of child labour,
- No severe safety hazards and environmental pollution,
- Social security rights of employees,
- Employment rights in accordance with the local law and client’s policies,
- Refugee (Syrian) employment in the Turkish textilesector.